Software Frameworks Ontology Network
In this page, artifacts related to the construction of the Software Frameworks Ontology Network (SFWON) are made available for the interested researcher. For more information, please contact prof. Vítor E. Silva Souza.
Artifacts related to the paper “Representação Ontológica de Frameworks de Mapeamento Objeto/Relacional”:
(“Ontological Representation of Object/Relational Mapping Frameworks”, in Portuguese)
- ORM-O Specification: full specification of the Object/Relational Mapping Ontology (ORM-O), in Portuguese;
- ORMFConverter: source code repository of the ORM code conversion tool built based on ORM-O.
Artifacts related to the paper “OOC-O: a Reference Ontology on Object-Oriented Code”:
- OOC-O Specification: full specification of the Object Oriented Code Ontology (OOC-O);
- ooc.owl: operational version of the Object Oriented Code Ontology (OOC-O) using the Web Ontology Language (OWL).
- OOC-O Harmonization: full description of the process of harmonization of selected OO programming languages based on the Object Oriented Code Ontology (OOC-O).
Artifacts related to the paper “Ontological Representation of Relational Databases”:
- Especificacao_Ontologia_RDBS-O: full specification of the Relational Database System Ontology (RDBS-O), in Portuguese;
- rdbs-owl.owl: operational version of the Relational Database System Ontology in OWL (RDBS-OWL);
- ca_mapping.ttl: D2RQ mapping file to instantiate the ontology based on an example Oracle database;
- ca_dump.rdf: RDF dump file generated by the above mapping file and the example Oracle database.